FOR ALL OFFICIALS
You can view all your officiating activity, evaluations, certifications and test history from your DECK PASS DASHBOARD. You can also print your combined membership/certification
card from your Deck Pass Dashboard.
Depending on your access level, you can also view the OTS Sections listed below to:
- Search for meets and activities in your area or the entire US.
- Submit new or renewal applications for National Officials Certification in one or more positions. You can also review and monitor the progress of previously submitted applications and edit applications you have not yet submitted.
- LSC Officials Chairs and their designees can create meets, add officials to meets and record the sessions worked for each official.
- Meet Referees, once designated, can also add or remove officials and record the sessions worked.
- For OQMs, evaluators can enter evaluations directly into the system which will generate an email to the official.
- LSC Officials Chairs can also generate reports of their officials in several formats using a large number of selection criteria.
OTS ACCESS ISSUES
If you have a problem accessing any of the links, it might be that you have not renewed your USA Swimming membership (required annually) or have not completed the necessary Background Check or Athlete Protection Course OTS is designed for access by current Officials members only.
NOTES ON LSC ADMIN ACCESS
At the "LSC Admin - Certification Level" link you can define various levels of certification in positions that are used in your LSC. The default values can be changed. You and/or your officials committee may choose the levels and abbreviations specific to your LSC. A new certification position will automatically default to the lowest level. At the "LSC Admin - Certification Setup" link
you can set the expiration dates for new and renewed certifications.