By USA Swimming | Friday, October 5, 2018
BUENOS AIRES – Eight up-and-coming American swimmers are among the 87 Team USA members set to compete at the 2018 Youth Olympic Games. Following Saturday’s Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony, the swimming portion of the Games is scheduled for Oct. 7-12 at Youth Olympic Park.
A full competition schedule can be found online at buenosaires2018.com. Daily prelims will begin at 11 a.m. Eastern and finals at 7 p.m. A number of swimming events will be streamed live via the Olympic Channel in the U.S.
Representing Team USA in Buenos Aires will be:
- Will Barao (Hingham, Mass./Bluefish Swim Club)
- Ethan Dang (Renton, Wash./King Aquatic Club)
- Ethan Harder (Billings, Mont./Billings Aquatic Club)
- Jake Johnson (Lincoln University, Pa./Delaware Swim Team)
- Madelyn Donohoe (Annandale, Va./The Fish)
- Kate Douglass (Pelham, N.Y./Chelsea Piers Aquatic Club)
- Kaitlynn Sims (Montgomery, Texas/Magnolia Aquatic Club)
- Rhyan White (Herriman, Utah/Wasatch Front Fish Market)