By USA Swimming | Tuesday, January 30, 2018
The USA Swimming Athletes’ Executive Committee and Athlete Leadership Task Force are hosting the first-ever USA Swimming Leadership Summit in partnership with Gulf Swimming and the University of Houston on April 20-22, 2018.
The summit is developed by athletes, for athletes in collaboration with Forward Progress Athletics Consulting to develop an interactive curriculum on leadership values and skills.
The summit will be led by an all-female coaching staff including:
- Pam Swander from South Carolina Swim Club
- Allison Beebe from Santa Clara Swim Club
- Crystal Keelan from Penn Charter Aquatic Club
- Olga Espinosa from St. Croix Swim Club
- Alexis Keto from New Trier Aquatics
- Kate Lundsten from Aquajets Swim Team.
Each LSC will send two athlete and one coach to participate in the event. Athletes and coaches interested in participating should contact their LSC.
A list of LSC websites can be found at sftest.usaswimming.org/lscmap.