| Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- ¾ c Chobani Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T finely chopped celery
- 2 T finely chopped scallion
- 2 T finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 T finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 t kosher salt
- ½ t garlic powder
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c chopped, cooked chicken
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
In a large bowl stir together Chobani, mustard, celery, scallion, basil, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Add chicken and stir to combine.
Divide chicken onto two bread slices. Top each with two lettuce leaves and another bread slice. Halve and serve.