| Monday, March 27, 2017
Travel Information and Documents
Travel Benefits for USA Swimming Members
Through its national partnerships with well-respected travel providers, USA Swimming is proud to offer its members exclusive travel discounts. Read on to find out how USA Swimming's corporate family is committed to helping support the sport of swimming with the below special offers for all of our members.
Save When You Fly United
As the official airline sponsor of Team USA and sponsor of the United States Olympic Committee, United offers a discount on travel for USA Swimming members traveling to USA Swimming events and conferences. Reservations must be made by phone via the United Olympic Desk.
To book discounted travel,
- To book travel for registered U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) and National Governing Body (NGB) events, call the United Olympic Desk at 1-800-841-0460, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CT), Monday through Friday.
- Please provide the name of your NGB, city and date of the event to the United representative when booking travel on United.
- For immediate assistance outside of regular business hours, please call 1-800-864-8331.
United provides access for USA Swimming members to the United Olympic Desk. Read this Summary of Benefits for further details.
Rental Car Discount for Member Clubs
In an effort for USA Swimming to maintain a high level of benefits and service to member clubs, USA Swimming is extending its negotiated rental car, SUV and Van pricing with National Car Rental and Enterprise Rent-A-Car to all Member Clubs for USA Swimming sanctioned events, meets, practices, or approved social events. Please see below for more information and attached pricing information.
- Program discount code for Enterprise and National: XZ12940
- This negotiated pricing includes full insurance (CDW with $0/deductible and Liability of $100,000/300,000/50,000)
- Additional driver fee is WAIVED for all business type rentals.
- Pricing is negotiated for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National locations on AND off Airport.
- Program extends nationwide and in Canada (pricing in Canada does not include insurance)
Before your first rental with National or Enterprise, please take the time to enroll in the National's Frequent Renter program – Emerald Club. This will ensure you receive the appropriate rates, services and benefits every time you rent. This is not mandatory to receive negotiated pricing.
As an Emerald Club member, you will receive the following benefits, among others with NATIONAL:
- Bypass the counter and choose your own car - Bypass the rental counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle® at 64 major airports in the U.S. and Canada. If you are renting a larger vehicle (minivan, SUV) you will choose from the “reserve” selection area.
- Choose your rewards - Earn rental credits towards a Free Rental Day with every seven rental credits earned. Or choose to automatically receive frequent flyer miles for each day rented.
- Enterprise – Emerald Club member numbers are accepted at all Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations nationwide. You can earn free rental credits when you rent with Enterprise – unfortunately at this point frequent flyer miles are not able to be earned at Enterprise locations.
Travel and Swimming Fast
Travel and Swimming Fast: Build a Game Plan
Travel and Swimming Fast: Staying Safe
Travel and Swimming Fast: Sport Psychology
Travel and Swimming Fast: Jet Lag
Travel and Swimming Fast: Staying Healthy
No Results Found
This is used as a workaround to display Twitter feeds properly. Please do not modify or remove - Michael C