| Friday, March 3, 2017Mission Statement: To oversee the investments of the corporation and subsidiaries, which are administered by investment managers, and to advise the Board of Directors on investment matters.
Membership: There shall be an Investment Committee of five persons. Two of the members shall be the President, or the President’s duly appointed representative, and Treasurer. The remaining three members shall be appointed jointly by the President and Treasurer with the approval of the Board of Directors. One member shall be appointed each year to serve a three year term. At least two of the appointed members shall be non-members of the Board of Directors, one of whom shall be appointed chair by the President, Treasurer and Finance Chair with the approval of the Board of Directors. At least one of the appointed members shall be an athlete.
1. The committee and staff liaison shall have primary contact with the investment consultant and manager to instruct them on all matters requested by the Treasurer or Board of Directors.
2. To review on a quarterly basis the reports provided by the investment consultant and managers, and to report the results to the Board of Directors.
3. To meet periodically with the investment consultant and managers to review their performance, as well as the Chief Financial Officer Controller of the corporation to determine the needs of the corporation.
4. To make recommendations on investments as provided in the investment policy of the corporation.
5. To annually review the investment policy of the corporation with respect to both the operating and endowment funds and to make recommendations to the Board of Directors for change.