| Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Olympian Tom Shields claimed the Phillips 66 Performance Award for his American, U.S. Open and meet record in the 100-yard butterfly with a time of 43.84 on Friday.
- U.S. Olympian Melanie Margalis won the women’s high point title with 60 points, while Omar Pinzon of Colombia was the men’s high point winner with 61 points.
- Team Scoring Winners – College:
- Women: Indiana University, 377.50
- Men: Indiana University, 357
- Combined: Indiana University, 734.50
- Team Scoring Winners – Club:
- Women: Nation's Capital Swim Club, 208
- Men: Nation's Capital Swim Club, 190
- Combined: Nation's Capital Swim Club, 398
Women’s 1650y Freestyle - Final
- Brooke Zeiger (Cumberland, R.I./University of Minnesota), 15:44.00
- Erica Sullivan (Las Vegas, Nev./Sandpipers of Nevada), 15:47.39
- Lindsey Clary (Riverside, Calif./Ohio State University), 15:57.03
- Zeiger picked up her second win of the meet after taking the 400y IM on Friday.
Men’s 1650y Freestyle - Final
- Marwan El Kamash (Alexandria, Egypt/Indiana University), 14:48.34
- Ben Lawless (Owings, Md./University of Florida), 14:58.83
- Blake Manganiello (Palmetto Bay, Fla./University of Florida), 15:02.06
- El Kamash added his second victory in Atlanta after winning the 500y Free on Thursday.
Women's 200y Backstroke - Final
- Bridgette Alexander (Milton, Wisc./Kentucky Aquatics), 1:52.38
- Hannah Moore (Cary, N.C./NC State University), 1:53.51
- Kristen Romano (Long Beach, N.Y./Long Island Aquatic Club), 1:53.98
- Alexander swept the women's backstroke events in Atlanta; she also won the 100y back on Friday.
Men’s 200y Backstroke - Final
- Arkady Vyatchanin (New York Athletic Club), 1:40.12
- Omar Pinzon (Bogota, Colombia/FAST Swim Team), 1:41.27
- Bob Glover (Omaha, Neb./Indiana University), 1:41.96
- Vyatchanin was second to Tom Shields in the 100y back on Friday.
Women’s 100y Freestyle - Final
- Isabel Ivey (Gainesville, Fla./Gator Swim Club), 48.33
- Sarah Hitchens (West Chester, Pa./University of North Carolina), 48.74
- Caroline Baldwin (Westfield, N.J./University of North Carolina), 48.86
- Ivey was second to 2016 U.S. Olympian Melanie Margalis in the 200y free on Friday.
Men’s 100y Freestyle - Final
- Bowen Becker (Las Vegas, Nev.University of Minnesota), 42.87
- Anze Tavcar (Celje, Slovenia/Indiana University), 43.12
- Jacob Molacek (Omaha, Neb./Greater Omaha Aquatics), 43.14
- Becker swept the sprint events in Atlanta, as he also won the 50y free on Thursday.
Women's 200y Breaststroke - Final
- Breeja Larson (Mesa, Ariz./New York Athletic Club), 2:06.42
- Miranda Tucker (Plymouth, Mich./Club Wolverine), 2:07.44
- Nikol Popov (Valencia, Calif./Canyons Aquatic Club), 2:09.33
- Larson, a 2012 Olympian, was second in the 100y breast on the Friday.
Men's 200y Breaststroke - Final
- Kevin Cordes (Naperville, Ill./Unattached), 1:53.51
- Nick Zito (Maylene, Ala./WEST Swim Club), 1:54.67
- Conner McHugh (Sturgeon Bay, Wisc./University of Minnesota), 1:54.85
- A 2016 Olympian, Cordes swept the breaststroke events at AT&T Winter Nationals.
Women's 200y Butterfly - Final
- Hannah Saiz (Plattsburgh, N.Y./Schroeder YMCA Swim Team), 1:55.73
- Meg Bailey (Merewether, Australia/Ohio State University), 1:56.10
- Caty Hulsey (Savannah, Ga./University of North Carolina), 1:56.45
- Saiz was fourth at the 100-yard mark before rallying for the win.
Men's 200y Butterfly - Final
- Vini Lanza (Belo Horizonte, Brazil/Indiana University), 1:41.34
- Sam Pomajevich (Manassas, Va./Nation's Capital Swim Club), 1:44.03
- Sean Lee (Los Angeles, Calif./Swim Pasadena), 1:45.57
- Lanza also won the 200y IM on Thursday.